The protagonists of the international contemporary jewelry will shine in a week entirely dedicated to the Jewelry world, the Milano Jewelry Week
Milan, 4th June 2019 – The call for entries for the seventh edition of Artistar Jewels is officially open. Artistar Jewels is an international project dedicated to the international contemporary jewelry. The event will take place for the first time from 24th to 27th October 2019 during the Milano Jewelry Week, a new week of the Milanese schedule entirely dedicated to the world of jewelry. The city will be surrounded by a unique artistic flair, welcoming the major exponents of this field from all over the world. International jewelry galleries, boutiques, ateliers and laboratories will animate the Fashion Capital in a calendar of events aimed at involving visitors in a new experience full of quality contents.
Artistar Jewels will represent the heart of the Milano Jewelry Week, exhibiting the creations of over 150 artists and designers who share the same dedication and mastery in gold and creative art. The event has hosted in its previous editions important artists including Giancarlo Montebello, Philip Sajet, Yoko Ono, Pol Bury, Faust Cardinali and Gillo Dorfles and signed important partnerships with international Jewelry Galleries such as Elsa Vanier, Alice Floriano and Bini Gallery. Together with the media support of renowned jewelry and fashion magazines, such as Jewellery Historian, Vogue Vanity Fair Accessories, Jewellery Review and European Life Magazine.
Being selected by Artistar Jewels means:
– Having the unique opportunity to exhibit your creations in a historic location in the city center during Milano Jewelry Week;
– Seeing your creations published in a book distributed all over the world;
– Being selected by a network of concept stores and international jewelry galleries, with real sales opportunities and visibility on a global scale;
– Receiving the professional shots of your creations, taken during the shooting of the Artistar Jewels volume;
– Being published on influential Magazines and Webzines. Artistar Jewels 2019 counts an Italian and foreign press review of over 170 paper and digital articles from the beginning of the year until now;
– Being selected by a jury of experts, who will decide the winners and assign important awards to the most talented;
– Having the chance to sell your jewels on the online shop www.artistarjewels.com;
– Being promoted on the Artistar Jewels social networks.
How to participate
DEADLINE 19th JULY 2019
Send your application via WETRANSFER (prodesitalia.wetransfer.com) to firstname.lastname@example.org attaching:
– A text document containing: biography, website, e-mail address, telephone number, number of jewels with which you want to participate (2, 4, 6, 8, 10) and all information on the submitted creations: (i.e. materials, techniques, etc.)
– Photos of the creations that you want to submit, possibly with a white background or taken in a professional shooting
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
– Unique pieces or small series;
– Jewels with a recognizable style and a strong communicative impact;
– Creations made with traditional materials and / or reinterpreted in an original way or research jewels designed with innovative and / or recycled materials.